Use of the Website
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trademarks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
Prices on zevarnama.com are subject to change without notice. Please expect to be charged the price for the Zevarnama merchandise you buy as it is listed on the day of purchase.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Cancellation & Returns
• You can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before we send the Dispatch Confirmation E-mail relating to that product. You can cancel one order item within an order without cancelling the entire order if the order contains 2 or more order items.
• For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card /Net Banking).
• Once the product is returned under our 30 Day Money Back policy (not applicable on coins) the refund will be credited to your Zevarnama Cash account. You may choose to either make another purchase using the same or get the amount refunded to your bank account.
o For cash on delivery orders, the refund will be processed to your bank account.
o For prepaid orders, the amount will be credited to the payment source (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
• Upon cancellation/ return of orders placed using gift cards, the gift card amount will be refunded back to the gift card.
• Please visit https://zevarnama.com/shipping-return.html for more details about our Returns Policy.
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the state of Karnataka, India, regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in India country, Karnataka, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.
As per the current guidelines mandated by the Government of India, a customer has to provide the Permanent Account Number (PAN) for all purchases above INR 2 lakh.
• The winners of contests and giveaways will be selected at the company’s discretion.
• The prizes/ gifts/ giveaways are non-returnable/ exchangeable.
• Any additional facilities provided by the company to winners and selectees of any contest is at the company’s discretion
• Zevarnama reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of contests/ giveaways without prior intimation.
• All disputes will be resolved at email@example.com
Visa Terms and Conditions
• Offer details as shown are based on information provided by the Merchant. No warranties are made by Visa that the information is correct. Please check directly with Merchant to confirm availability and validity of the Offer.
• The Merchant is the sole provider of all goods and/or services under this offer. Accordingly, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that the procurement by him/her of any goods and/or services under this Offer shall constitute a contract solely between the merchant and him/her, and Visa is not, nor will become, a party thereto.
• By utilizing or attempting to utilize any of the goods and services under this Offer, the Visa Cardholder understands, acknowledges and agrees that:
a. Any claim, complaint or dispute of any nature arising out of or in relation to the procurement, or attempted procurement by the cardholder of any goods and/or services under this offer (each a “Claim”) shall be settled by the Visa Cardholder directly with the Merchant, and Visa Cardholder shall not make any Claim against Visa.
b. Without prejudice to the foregoing, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, Visa shall not be liable to any person for any loss, damage, expenses or claim (whether direct or indirect) in relation to any personal injury, death, false representation, damage or omission arising from or in connection with the usage or attempted usage of the Offer or goods and/or services provided under the Offer.
• Your Zevarnama Cash is valid only for one year (365 days) from the day you receive the same. Zevarnama Cash will expire after 365 days from the day it’s credited in your account.
• zevarnama Credits expire as per the timelines mentioned to you when these are provided to you. Your zevarnama Credits are valid at most for one year (365 days) from the day you receive the same. zevarnama Credits will expire after 365 days from the day it’s credited in your account.
• All free gifts are treated as discounts.
• In Case of Partial Cancellation or Returns of Orders with a Free gift, the Amount refunded will not include the discount attributed to the Free Gift.
• All Disney merchandise orders to be shipped within India, international orders cannot be fulfilled for this collection.
• Sign up credits cannot be used for purchase of coins
Offer Terms & Conditions
• Special offer is valid only on select designs on jewellery.
• zevarnama may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time.
• All disputes, with respect to the products and services offered in this connection, are subject to Bengaluru jurisdiction.
Gold Mine 10+1 Plan
- You can select a product and pay a fixed amount on due date of every month for 10 months (minimum value – INR 1000 and it can be any amount in multiples of INR 100). At the end of the 11th month you will be eligible for a special discount equivalent to one-month amount.
- Upon completion of the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan registration process, the Company will give you a unique Gold Mine 10+1 Plan subscription number.
- You are required to make payment for the subscription to the zevarnama Gold Mine 10+1 Plan by visiting any of the stores operated by the Company or online through your zevarnama account.
- Any person subscribing to the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan should be 18 years or above and should be a resident Indian.
- The registration under the Plan or the subscription number allotted to you is not transferable. However, in the event of the death, the nominee specified in the Subscription Form will have the right to pay the balance installment amount (if any) and buy the Products using the subscription number of the demised User.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel and refund the money towards your Gold Mine 10+1 Plan installment if there is any discrepancy in the details submitted by you or you do not submit valid ID proof within 30 days of enrollment. In such cases, the amount paid by you towards subscription will be refunded. The refund need not be in the same payment mode used by the subscriber at the time of making the payment. It will be as per company policy.
Payment and Redemption
- You can make payment for the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan either through the Website or by visiting any of the stores operated by the Company.
- Upon making payment of installments during the Term, you will be entitled to purchase either plain gold jewellery or diamond/gemstone studded jewellery either through the Website or any of the stores operated by the Company. You cannot purchase Gold Coins or Solitaires by redeeming the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan subscription.
- After maturity, please redeem your Gold Mine 10+1 Plan and receive a voucher which can be used for your purchase either through the Website or at any of our stores.
You can redeem your Gold Mine 10+1 Plan subscription anytime and purchase jewellery using the installments paid and the special discount as per the table below.
You Pay for Special Discount
10 Months 100% of one installment amount
7 Months 50% of one installment amount
5 Months 25% of one installment amount
You will get special discount after 30 days from the last installment due date.
Delay in Instalment Payments
- If you delay the payment for one installment, special discount will be reduced by 1/3rd of one-month installment amount. If you delay the payment for any two installments, special discount will be reduced by 2/3rd of one-month installment amount. If you delay the payment for more than two installments, there will not be any special discount
- If you miss paying more than 2 installments within due date or if you chose to cancel the Plan membership before paying 5 installments, you will not be eligible for special discount. You can purchase plain gold or diamond/gemstone jewellery through the Website or any of the stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you.
- The Company will not be paying any interest.
- Any additional discount given under the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan will be deducted at the time of redemption if customer chooses to discontinue Plan before maturity or breaches the terms and conditions of the Gold Mine 10+1 Plan.
- If you choose to terminate or cancel the subscription, you will be entitled to purchase any product(s) from the Website or stores operated by the company using the amount already paid by you. You will not be entitled for refund of the monthly installments or any portion thereof, paid by you towards the Plan.
• You can redeem Gift Card(s) on www.zevarnama.com, the Zevarnama app and offline stores (www.zevarnama.com/store.html).
• Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on the purchase of any jewellery products on www.zevarnama.com.
• Gift Card(s) can be redeemed on Plain Gold Jewellery, Gold Coins, Silver Coins, Solitaires, Preset Solitaires, Diamond Jewellery and Gemstone Jewellery. Please check the type of Gift Card before confirming the type of jewellery or coin that can be bought via it. Certain Gift Card(s) can be used on specific categories only.
• On the Cart page, click on the link “I have a voucher code/gift card” and enter your 16-digit Gift Card number and pin for redemption.
• Multiple Gift Card(s) can be used in a single transaction. You may combine Gift Card(s) with any other payment type on zevarnama.com.
• Gift Card(s) can also be partially redeemed, as often as a user wishes to, till its balance is consumed or it expires.
• Gift Card(s) are valid for a period of 6 months from the date of issuance to the recipient.
• Gift Card(s) cannot be used to purchase another Gift Card.
• Payment mode will be Net Banking, Credit/Debit Card, zevarnama Cash.
• Gift Card(s), once bought online, shall be considered as sold and cannot be Cancelled, Exchanged or Refunded.
• If lost or misused, the Gift Card(s) cannot be replaced. Gift Card(s) are void if resold, cannot be exchanged for credit(s) or cash, and cannot be re-validated once expired.
• Zevarnama may change (add to, delete, or amend) these terms from time to time. Unless stated otherwise, the changes will apply to any new Zevarnama gift card. Any Gift Card(s) you purchase are for personal, non-commercial use and enjoyment only. The same may be shared with family and friends but may not be advertised, sold or used as promotional items by the purchaser or anyone else without Zevarnama’s prior written consent.
• All disputes concerning the products and services offered in this connection are subject to Bangalore jurisdiction.
Big Gold Upgrade
• The Old Gold must be plain gold jewellery, biscuits, bars, or coins. This offer does not cover Old Gold with diamonds or gemstones.
• You may avail the Big Gold Upgrade benefit up to a limit of 10 grams (in gross weight) within a year. For any gold exchange exceeding 10 grams within a year, Zevarnama will provide a benefit of 5% over the current market gold rate.
• For 24Kt gold exchange, Zevarnama will provide a benefit of 5% over the current market gold rate to the customer.
• The value of the Old Gold will be calculated based on its purity and weight. To avail this offer, the customer must consent to the cutting/melting of the products. Zevarnama Karatmeters will generate the purity reading.
• Once all participating parties agree on purity, weight and valuation, the offered value against the Old Gold jewellery will be credited to the customer’s OTP-verified Zevarnama account in the form of Zevarnama Credits.
• Once the value is credited to your Zevarnama account, the Old Gold cannot be returned to you.
• Your Zevarnama Credits are valid at most for one year (365 days) from the day you receive them and can be used to purchase any jewellery from Zevarnama except Coins and Solitaires.
• You’ll be required to sign a collection receipt at the store. It indicates that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions of our Big Gold Upgrade/Old Gold Exchange program.
• PAN Card is mandatory for Big Gold Upgrade/Old Gold Exchange. The name on the PAN Card should match the customer’s name. The 10-gram limit will be applicable against each unique PAN Card number.